Former Labour & Co-operative Member of Parliament, Kemptown & Peacehaven

Lloyd can only act on behalf of his own constituents. There is a strict parliamentary convention preventing MP’s from taking up cases on behalf of constituents of other MP’s. Your MP will be able to help you deal with an organisation wherever they are based in the country.

If you are unsure of who your MP is, you can check by visiting Find Your MP.

Please find the advice sections below and see if the links and advice available can solve the issue you might be having, if you don’t find the advice you need please get in contact with Lloyd using the form at the bottom of the page.


Anti-Social Behaviour/Hate Crimes

If you are experiencing a problem with anti-social behaviour or noise nuisance you should report incidents on the Brighton and Hove website or your local housing office if you are a social housing tenant. It is important to keep reporting incidences of anti-social behaviour so a record can be...

Read more

Food Banks in the constituency

Brighton and Hove and Lewes District all have a number of foodbank services across the city, some requiring referrals but many not. If you require Bevendean Food Bank Church Hall, Norwich Drive, BN2 4LA. Open Wednesday 9:30-12:00 (10:00 over summer). Drop in with proof of postcode for people...

Read more


If you are experiencing a housing issue and live in a social housing property contact your housing office initially to try and resolve the problem and report any issues. Shelter provide a great deal of help and advice regarding housing and homelessness issues, including housing...

Read more

Immigration, Asylum and Visas

For advice pertaining to UK Border Agency issues, it is useful to visit the UKBA website, which contains a wealth of information and guidance on immigration issues. If you require specialist or legal advice you can search the Government’s regulated list of immigration advisors. MPs...

Read more

Money, Benefits & Debt

If you are experiencing financial difficulties,  or you are not sure what benefits you may be entitled to you can use the online benefit advisor to determine your eligibility. If you are having problems with a benefit claim there are many organisations who offer free, expert advice: St...

Read more

Rubbish and Refuse

If you are having issues with the refuse, recycling, garden waste and communal and on street collections you can register it on online. Missed collections Reporting overflowing communal bins Checking your collection day Get a new or replacement bin Report fly tipping or request a...

Read more

Student Advice

The student Advice centres at Brighton University and Sussex University, offer experienced generalist advice regarding Housing, Money, academic procedures, student finance and Health and wellbeing. Sussex University Student Life Centre Brighton University Advice Service National Union of...

Read more

Contact Lloyd

    Labour and Co-operative Member of Parliament for Kemptown and Peacehaven

    Contact Lloyd

    Click here

    Follow Lloyd